APT IQ Learn Online offers 6 ACLD-approved PLU professional development courses for administrative certificate holders.
*The next PLU courses will be offered in fall 2014. Registration will open on September 22nd. Check back often for more information and newly approved course offerings!
The PLU course topics are:
- "Flipped" Classroom Instruction
- Stakeholder & Community Relationships
- Bullying Prevention
- Creating a Positive School Climate through Classroom Management
- Common Core Transition & Implementation Planning
- Using Digital Resources to... Enhance the Curriculum
To learn more about these online PLU professional development courses and for registration information, click on the icon (in the upper right hand corner of this screen) to open the document. Also, visit iqmedianet.com/ecs to learn more. Courses are offered on a rotational basis in fall (Oct./Nov.), winter (Jan.), spring (Mar./Apr.) and summer (July).