APT offers 6 ACLD-approved PLU professional development courses for administrative certificate holders. Topics are:
- "Flipped" Classroom Instruction (New!)
- Stakeholder & Community Relationships (New!)
- Bullying Prevention
- Creating a Positive School Climate through Classroom Management
- Common Core Transition & Implementation Planning
- Using Digital Resources to... Enhance the Curriculum
To learn more about these online PLU professional development courses and for registration information, click on the icon (in the upper right hand corner) to open the document. Also, visit iqmedianet.com/ecs to learn more. Courses are offered on a rotational basis in fall (Oct./Nov.), winter (Jan.), spring (Mar./Apr.) and summer (July).